martes, 16 de septiembre de 2008

más/question mark

i feel stupid having this love feeling/can't understand why through all the pain/i steel keep thinking ur name/. is that once, love grew in me/and everything u gave, got attached to it/and it's still here, it hasn't gone away/ like a sick joke trying to find the laughter of day/. still wonder where u were, with who u are/and when i think of all the answers, i take two steps back./ so forgett is becoming everybody's advice/ and the hopes in my dreams that reality isn't what it is/ is becoming something to difficult to dream./ and the tears starts to float/ cause of something i just don't know/for some feeling now that i can't never call my own/ it was in here, now is in there/ i never knew love could be so rare/never knew that the same soul could live in some other home/ never knew that in me, u could compare a thousand more/. forgett! i was starting to go about forgetting/ but if it was that simply erraising, my heart would never be shacking./ but i will move on, trying to shove the past out of my present/ and keep on forgetting, leaving less space in my memorie/ of this love in question mark.

No hay comentarios: